Hello... It's me... (*scratchy rendition of Adele's hit single*)
On a more serious note, hello, I'm Henrietta *enthusiastic wave.* If you've arrived here, you probably know me or have stumbled upon this page after Instagram-stalking your favorite blogger or you're actually looking for a photographer. Either way, this is the beginning of what I hope to be a lovely relationship.
I'd like to give you a little bit of background on who I am by listing 5 fun facts; think of this as a quick speed date (without the awkwardness and all the shuffling around).
1) I'm originally Nigerian but, I'm currently based in Northern New Jersey
2) I have a Yorkie-Bichon Frise mix named Frankie
3) I am fully team Canon (sorry, Nikon users)
4) I shoot primarily fashion and street style for bloggers in New York City and New Jersey
5) I am a breakfast for dinner kinda girl (French Toast to be exact)
You'll get to know me a little, I'll get to know you a little and hopefully, you'll find this entertaining and actually want to come back. I hope this works out and if you ever have a question, comment or just want to say hi, shoot me an email :)